Brainstorming 🧠🧠🧠🧠101πŸ˜‘

So..... today in ELA we are talking about personal narratives. I, to be honest, have gone to lots of places. But it’s not interesting.Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, North AND South Carolina, I think lots of people has gone to Wisconsin, Indiana, Minnesota, While going to those places, we passed, Kentucky, Alabama, and that’s about it. Like I said, not interesting. We’ve gone to lots of places, some just to visit family, or some to do something during a break. BUT ITS NOT INTERESTING! Ms.Haury (sorry if I spell it wrong) says it’s just a brainstorming session. But it’s more like rocks, put on my brain, trying to remember things that happen YEARS AGO!!!

*le sigh* I guess I could do a chart (?)
-Florida
-Florida 2
-Minnesota
-Tennessee
-Indiana
Etc
-Broken finger (wrote about that one last year)
-sprained ankle (don’t remember much anymore)
-Movies? (Not enough detail)
-Mall of America
-Water Park? (Don’t remember anything)
-Carol winds? (Again, don’t remember anything)
Um...... I’m out of options..... I’ve either written about these things, or never remembered them...
*le sigh* I’m going with.... Tennessee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Days pt.1

Sigh* Old thanksgiving post

Let’s face it....πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚