Let’s face it....πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚

Let’s face it. In the world, we have to face lots of things. But as Google once showed me,

“When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase and strengthen you. - Spiritual Inspiration”

Sometimes, you feel alone. You feel broken. You feel like no one else in the world can feel your pain. But your wrong. Others around the world feel your pain. Not that one problem has just happened to you. But you can’t just let it that take you down. You can’t just walk all around feeling sorry for yourself. And believe me, I know. I’ve been through a lot. And still sometimes I stop to think, “Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this?” But I still have to remind myself that I’m not alone. No one is alone. Not ever. And if you think you are alone, wait till night, look at the moon, because somewhere else in the world, someone is looking at it too. And that shows, that you are never alone. Even in the darkest of times.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Days pt.1

Sigh* Old thanksgiving post