Reflection

Ms.Haury was talking about reviewing all of our work and our goals. I dont really think i reached any of my goals except for writing more in my notebook. πŸ˜‘. but since Ms.Haury will see this post, i guess I have to try. πŸ˜ͺ. I went through my old papers from the beginning of the year, and I saw lots of change. But....mostly not lots of change. one of my goals was to turn in my assignments before they are due. I got mostly 3, and one 4. Somethings i would like to change from my goals are trying more. The first week of school I didn’t really try. And that’s something i would like to work on. Some new goals i have for this quarter are to try a little more on my work and not get distracted. And thats about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Days pt.1

Sigh* Old thanksgiving post

Let’s face it....πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚