You

You! Yes, you! The one looking at this blog! Yes, YOU! This post, is all about you. First off, let me tell you something. If you look in the mirror, what do you see? And let’s be realistic here. There’s no monster, or alien, or dragon you see. It’s you. When you look in the mirror, you see...well... YOU! Don’t let others tell you how to look, or change yourself. Because some one once said,

“Work on being in love with the person in the mirror who has been through so much, but is still standing.-unknown”

So, what my point is, first start by loving yourself, even if you think your wounded from the past. The past, is in the past. Sometimes I don’t even look in a mirror for days, because I’m afraid to see what I look like. But all I know, is that I’m still standing. And I’ve been through lots of things. So if you’ve been through much, and your on the ground. Get up. Because those problems are just going to mess with your head. Telling you that it’s over. That you lost the fight. No! Stand up! And I’m not literally meaning stand up, but, stand up to those problems! 

Don’t let them fill your head with regrets! Don’t let them make you feel like your not good enough! Because you don’t need to be good enough. You, is already enough. And if you can’t see that you, is awesome, talented, funny, creative, and positive, then just look in the mirror, and the person in the mirror who has been through so much, but is still standing, will tell you. And their not wrong... because that person, is you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Days pt.1

Sigh* Old thanksgiving post

Let’s face it....πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚