Dog Days pt.1


Hello. My name is Minnie. Not like that talking mouse character one of my owners used to watch on the magic moving box that magically hangs on the wall. So let’s get to the point here. A few days ago my owners brought home a new dog. Yes. I new dog. How dare they! I was good to them! I kept the squirrels away in the summer, and other humans walking their dogs in the fall. πŸ˜’. I even peed on the  couch for them! And they still get a new dog after all these years! (3 to be exact) so the new owner stealer- I mean dog. Her name is Ginger. I heard them say she’s a spice. I don’t think that someone would like to eat something with a spice like her in their food πŸ™„. I’m the older one so I tried setting some rules. 1: no peeing on the couch. I already marked the couch, 2:No going on Sofia’s bed except me. (She had a bad time following this one) 3:Any food that drops on the floor is mine. 4:Shower! 5: Dont bark at night, that’s my thing. But for some reason she doesn’t understand how this house works! Next month she’ll be 3 months. I was smaller then! Also, everyday, all the short but tall kidzzzz leave. WHERE ARE THEY GOING?!? WHY DO THEY HAVE TO LEAVVEEE?!?? They didn’t leave us for 2 months! Now it’s like, they go everyday! And I’m stuck with spicy over there. Anyway, I really think she should go in the basement, she barks too much. Also, I don’t understand how she gets more attention. The only one who pays more attention to me then everyone else is Sofia. Oh No! Sofia’s coming! Bye! And to all those out there, read this to your dogz-“MINNIE!!!! LET GO OF MY IPAD!!! Let it go, NOOO!!! MIINNNNIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!” Actual conversation πŸ˜…

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sigh* Old thanksgiving post

Let’s face it....πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚