My Chicago project πŸ“°πŸ“

For my Chicago project, I had chosen H.H.Holmes, a man who killled about 200 people during the  Chicago’s world fair of 1893. I had chosen this topic because of the background of the story. And because Ms.Haury said it’s a really good topic and that I should choose it. So I did! It’s pretty strange how all those people actually followed him to a house. I mean, who wouldn’t be suspicious? A man who just goes up to you and says, “Hey, come with me to a house that seems like a freak show!” I mean, the house he killed the people at was actually at a hotel, that had stairways that led to nowhere, and a maze with over 100 windowless rooms. I was just amazed. No he wasn’t born here but it it’s just surprising.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Days pt.1

Sigh* Old thanksgiving post

Let’s face it....πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚