The break

So.......Im writing this post, even when it was due last Friday. I didn’t really want to write about my thanksgiving...soooo, I chose to write about what I’m thankful for. So....yeah.

I’m thankful for a lot of things, most of the time I don’t even care or realize how much I’m thankful for them. I’m thankful for my family or course, most of the time I don’t really....spend time with my family but...I’m still thankful. I’m thankful for my teachers, so far in the year and from last year in 5th grade. I’m thankful for all those people around me who support me and care for me. Without them I’d probably be alone feeling bad about myself. I’m thankful for everything actually. As much as I don’t know what everything and everyone is, it’s still good to be thankful for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Days pt.1

Sigh* Old thanksgiving post

Let’s face it....๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™‚