#OneWord ☝️

Choose. My one word is choose. Because this is my time to finally choose who I’m going to be this year. Because over the months I’ve learned that I’m able to choose where I’m going next in today. Because if today is bad, don’t let that get in the way with tomorrow. And if yesterday was just as bad as It is today, then don’t let that get in the way of now. Because we must choose if we are going to do next in our lives. We can’t just let other people decide that for us. We must take stand this year and choose who we are going to be this year. Because last year was in the past, and if last year was bad, then ok, it was bad, but this is a way to start new. A way to keep the story of your life a new chapter.

“There come a time when you have to choose  between turning the page and closing the book. -Unknown.” 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Days pt.1

Should Killer Whales be kept in captivity?

Sigh* Old thanksgiving post