πŸ‘€ πŸ’š πŸŽƒπŸ‘»


Hello my FISHI’s!!!! Hellloooooo! So, as you all know, Halloween was yesterday..... and this post is going nowhere....uggghhhhhhh whhhyyyyy......

                                                 *after exactly 20 minutes of nothing*

Ok and I’m back. So yesterday I was planning on going trick of treating with my cousin and for an hour. But what had happened was that my mom wanted us to go to a Halloween party and stay there. I was really mad about that, because I wanted to get lots of candy. The problem is that I had Youth Crossroads, an after school program, and it ended at 5. My mom said we couldn’t go trick or treating after 6. I was really mad about that, but I let it slide....
For now.......πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘. In the end though, I got lots of candy, prizes, and more candy. I really liked when we had crafts.  I’m doing this in class right now. While Ms.Haury is talking. Hopefully she doesn’t get mad. 🀫 . And I don’t think half of the class is paying attention. I feel like I’m getting of track. Am I? Ok so....Halloween. There was one house that has lots of Halloween decorations. And every year, we would get scared. This year, I wasn’t. But my older cousin was scared, because I scared her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Days pt.1

Sigh* Old thanksgiving post

Let’s face it....πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚