Blackfish

Hello to all. I am a movie critic. And a few weeks ago I went to go see the ‘BlackFish Documentary’ with a couple of my other movie critic friends. And I’m here to talk about it. First with the rate. I give this movie a 5 1/2 stars. And my reason is because this movie is bias. It means they should take orcas out of SeaWorld. But the reason I gave it a 5 is because this movie gave detail and other stories. The main orca, ‘Tilikum’ has been in different incidents, like helping to drown a trainer, and killing a trainer named Dawn. Tilikum is dead now, but thinking of other orcas that have his DNA is scary. But this documentary had former SeaWorld workers, who claimed to see how the orcas were treated. But over all, I liked this movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Days pt.1

Should Killer Whales be kept in captivity?

Sigh* Old thanksgiving post